Thursday, September 1, 2011

Microscopic Shells




Courtesy of Natasha/Tashtoo Parlour


Blood in the sand. Get help fast.

The text hit me like a juggernaut. I hurdled through the beach house, slid down the stairs and made it to Sam in no time flat. I didn't expect to see such a sight; her face a stained glass window lying lifeless on the broken shells, panicked eyes crying out in pain.

... to be continued. Please come back for more next week.

@laurie kolp

Inspiration: In Tandem with Jinksy

8 comments:

Jinksy said...

Oh, my goodness! A cliff hanger Tandem?! How can we wait till next week, I wonder? LOL ♥

jabblog said...

You have set yourself a grand challenge - well done:-)

Grace said...

You kept us in tender hooks here...okay will wait for next week then...

vivinfrance said...

Laurie, Blogspot has done its worst once again and sent my comment into oblivion! I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Doctor FTSE said...

Wow . . . some opening!

Laurie Kolp said...

Thanks everyone.

Sory Blogger gobbled up your first comment, Viv.

Natasha said...

Guess who's coming back next week to see where this goes! cliff hanger indeed...can't wait!

Laurie Kolp said...

Glad to hear it, tash!