Sunday, April 4, 2010

Catching my breath...

Wow!  It feels so good to finally sit down and relax.  The past two days have been crazy.  I feel like I have been running around like a baby chick that has been died green...
...or like someone being chased by Big Al, the largest alligator in captivity in Texas...
...maybe even someone who visited friends from Turkey and had Turkish food made with mutton..

...in between dying Easter eggs...

                     ...and making the infamous Easter Bunny cake...

...not to mention mass, Easter egg hunting, visiting with an old friend and making homemade potato salad.


               It feels so good to finally sit down and catch up again.  Happy Easter everyone!                        

1 comment:

Jeni said...

What a wonderful time! I love all these pictures and I love the way you shared it with us. Great pics.. good times!! xoxo