Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh, how I wish...

Sometimes I wish I could magically turn myself into a different person; someone who could go up to that unscrupulous tramp and ask her how she could obliterate a whole family with her lustful, conniving ways. I would be able to tell her where to go, which would be far, far away. And if I were in a disguise, I might even show up at her work place and give her a piece of my mind. Then I would use my magic wand to make her disappear. After that, I would turn back the hands of time to six months ago, a time when a family was not yet destroyed; no divorce or separation and isolation, no ill feelings and hateful words. I would cast a spell of healing and create a magic potion that makes love grow. All would be back to normal and this whole thing would be a nightmare.

But I'm not magical and this is real. So all I know to do is pray- pray for my loved ones to be healed and for acceptance of God's will.

When a person is at his wit's end, it is not a cowardly thing to pray. It is the only way to get into touch with Reality. ~Oswald Chambers

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Soooo interesting.... I've felt like that at times too! Then I change a thought and it changes my reaction. Anamazing release when I let it go (just like you did)! Great job writing about it... Bet you felt better afterwards huh? Live you!