Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nicholas lost his first tooth

I find it quite amusing how Nicholas always feels sick on Sundays and Wednesdays (church and CCD days). Today after school he had to go to the dentist about a tooth that was bothering him. Thankfully everything is fine, and with Nicholas who knows if his tooth was reaaly bothering him? I mean, according to him, his teacher just got back from Hawaii. Anyway, Nicholas and Pete got back from the dentist just in time for CCD and this is what he tried to pull with me (Pete had gone back to work):

"Mo-uh-mm, the doctor said I shouldn't go anywhere that is short...uh, that is not school."

"You mean like CCD?" I said.

"YES! How'd you know?"

"Moms know things like that. Now put your coat on."

"But he said anywhere that has Goldfish I should stay away from, cuz that might hurt my tooth."

Katie, Andrew and I just started laughing while Nicholas vehemently stomped off. SIGH. I am so used to this, it doesn't even phase me any more.

Ironically, Nicholas lost his very first tooth tonight. I sure do hope that tooth fairy remembers, as she has had some close calls through the years. Nicholas is growing up, but I am glad he'll always be my baby no matter how old he is.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

so cooooooool!!!!