Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not so sweet dreams

As I was happily dreaming about going to summer camp with the kids, Nicholas was having a nightmare. He came to me in the middle of the night horrified at what he had just dreamt. I asked him if he wanted to tell me about the dream and he did.

This is what Nicholas said:

"I was hiding under my bed because Ms. Angelle was on the floor and I was scared. She was just bones (because she's dead, you know). All of the sudden she reached out her hand to pull me out and told me to get out from under the bed. I said, 'You're dead!' and then she screamed, 'AAARRR' and then she was still."

Dreams can be really strange. Have you had any strange dreams lately? Please share.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Oh my ~ what a crazy dream... Ms. Angelle musta been trying to visit him & he didn't know how to take it. To a child, it would probably be scary.
I've had some crazy dreams lately too. I never remembe them though. Except that Mary dream a year ago.