Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This Crazy Life I Have

Well, I am feeling pretty crappy today, pardon my French, but there is no other word I can think of to use. Yesterday I had an MRI and MRA(where they had to inject some kind of dye into my blood vessels) test to see why I have these dizzy spells. This was forty-five minutes of jackhammering and annoying noises that kept me praying vigilantly nonetheless. Thank goodness for my dear friends Libby, who prepared me for what was up ahead, along with Debra who has had the same thing. I love you guys, by the way. I want you to know that. So many times I get caught up in life and I want you to know that even though I am busy, you are still very important to me- each friend I have is special. I love this life I lead, even when it gets crazy. Last night Andrew fell out of bed and bumped his eye and nose on the table that was next to his bed. He woke up crying hysterically and Pete and I tried to figure out what he had hurt when he fell. I put some ice on his eye and laid with him for some time. This morning, he did not even remember that this had happened! Imagine that. I wish I could forget things like that or sleep calmly through MRIs, but I just can't. I get nervous and fidgety. And then I pray. What comes over me when I do this is unbelievable. Prayer gets me through. It always will, it always has and will continue to as long as I let it. So I am going to trudge on ahead and see what happens, with faith, I know that everything will come out okay.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Man, there are always those crazy days. I really look forward to hearing what is causing your vertigo.

Jeni said...

I am praying for you my friend.... I love you... keep me posted.