Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oh, How We Love to Write



This is a picture of my critique group. We meet once a month to share our progress, review each other's projects and simply chat. A common bond we have, the four of us, and although we are different in so many ways, this deep bond~the love of writing~unites us and brings us together. I look forward to our meetings and am so thankful we have been drawn together during this time of our lives. I hope these special ladies know how much of an inspiration they are to me.

2 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said...

What a nice thing to say. I am honored to be on your blog. We are a great group of friends. Writing is such a work of solitude it's great when you have just the right people to share it with. I am so happy, one more click on my blog and I will have my 1000th person to visit since I started my blog. What a mile stone. See ya tomorrow

Jeni said...

Sweet gratitude! That's what life should be & you just added some sugar to it!

xoxo,
Jeni